cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't Double Sided Print

Nick041499
Apprentice

I have a LBP6230dw

I cannot get my printer to double sided print anything. i have set the preferences as well as the finishing settings to 2 sided, but it still only prints on one side of the page. I have watched videos and read through manuals, but they all say the same thing. I dont know what to do.

1 REPLY 1

Audrey
Enthusiast

Hi Nick041499,

Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums. We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:

1.  Operating System of the computer?
2.  How is your printer connected?
3.  What type of paper is being used?
4.  What paper type is selected in printer driver?
5.  What programs have you tried printing from on the computer?

Some programs may not allow 2-sided printing.

The LBP6230dw 2-sided printing may not be available with some sizes and types of paper.

Plain paper  16.0 to 23.9 lb Bond (60 to 90 g/) [Plain] is required for 2-sided printing.

In the printer driver:

[Basic Settings] tab  In [Page Layout], select the number of page to print onto a single sheet  In [Page Order], select the page distribution layout  [OK]

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements