cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubles Scanning

alarsen
Apprentice

I have a MF 8500C Series and I am having trouble getting it to scan again.

It has been able to scanin the past so i know how to set it up to do so but I altered the setting to print labels from my computer. I put back the paper settings but it will not scan. When I set it to remote scanner then open the toolbox on my computer and press scan it comes up with error message 162,0,0. Please help ASAP!!

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi alarsen!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums! The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance, but to allow your peers the opportunity to chime in. If your question is of an urgent nature, please feel free to CONTACT US either by phone during normal business hours or email 24 hours a day!

Patrice
Whiz

Hi alarsen.

I will be able to assist you.

On July 7, 2016, Canon Inc. released an imageCLASS 32-bit & 64-bit scanning patch for the network and USB connected devices.  Please click the link below to view more information about downloading and installing the patch:

Service Notice: Windows Scanning for imageCLASS

Should you still experience an error, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements