cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending E-mail from usb via my printer

gokhantahil
Apprentice

Hello,

Can i send an e-mail from USB using the Canon MF645. 

Thanks

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi gokhantahil

Other than the E-Fax/Scan-to-Email function, the MF645Cx is unable to compose and send emails. To create and send emails without scanning, you will require a smartphone or computer that is itself connected to the internet or a mail server.

If this answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button, so others might find the answer.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The printer needs a network  connection (wired or wireless) in order to Scan to Email.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hello,

I was trying to ask if i can send an email from my USB without scanning anything. I have a network connection. I can send an email after scaning. Everything works well.

Thanks

Hi gokhantahil

Other than the E-Fax/Scan-to-Email function, the MF645Cx is unable to compose and send emails. To create and send emails without scanning, you will require a smartphone or computer that is itself connected to the internet or a mail server.

If this answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button, so others might find the answer.

Announcements