cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to Email on an IR 400IF using Office 365

Rockyfishco
Apprentice

Hi, this may not be a Canon problem, but perhpas someone can help. In the last couple of months I've installed 2 new Image Runners.  One is on-site, the other is at a remote location.  Both scan to email just fine.  I have a 3rd that won't scan to email.  I also had the issue with the Sharp it is replacing, which leads me to believe that it may be more of a Windows Server 2008 R2/network issue.  However, the fact that I have 2 running and can't get the 3rd to work is puzzling.  I have a generic Office 365 email account created for them to use.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, Rockyfishco!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Announcements