cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing canon mf4350d on windows 10

geni72
Apprentice
I am facing big problem installing successfully canon mf4350d on windows 10. I tried CD instalation kit but when I tried to print there is a message telling “ laser printer driver not available “. Also tried to get new drivers from canon website but same trouble will come up. Any help please?
5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

What build of windows 10 are you running?

Are these the drivers you are using

How is the printer connected to your network or PC?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrice
Whiz

Hi geni72.

Normally this error will appear if the printer is connected to the computer while you install the drivers. If this was the case, please disconnect the USB cable from the computer, and then download and install the installation from the Canon website.

If the issue persists, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

geni72
Apprentice
Thanks for the help. I resolved the problem

What was your resolution?  I have the same issue.

DJonDemand
Apprentice

Windows 11 Pro and it won't work. Sort of stinks to be honest. I really need to use this. 

Announcements