cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAPER JAM

VDTRANS
Apprentice

IMAGECLASSMF6160dw 

I have never had any issues like this before, display keeps saying paper jam and takes you through the 5 steps to remove the paper jam and of course there is no jam.  I cannot get it to move off of the paper jam message so that keeps me from scanning copying and faxing, I cannot select any new action because the red alert light is blinking.  I can only print from the computer with this alert message showing.  PLEASE HELP 

I HAVE:  turned off and back on, I have also left off thinking it may reset itself, I have also went through the steps to remove a paper jam.

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi VDTRANS.

It is possible that there may be an internal issue with the printer. Please turn the printer off and unplug it from the wall for at least an hour. Once the time has passed, please turn the printer on and make a copy directly at the machine.

If the error persists, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A representative will be able to further assist you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements