cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 2-Sided copying option - MF632Cdw

KBPCAL
Apprentice

I am trying to make a copy of a 2 sided document.

I can't find anywhere in the settings where it lets me choose this option. The manual shows the settings should be there, but they are not.

What is going on?

17 REPLIES 17

Any update on this?  I'm having this problem, also.

No update from me.. still an issue.

After calling Canon, this model is unable to do duplex scanning.  The imageclass 700 series can, tho.

Did you ever get this sorted?

I have same issue using the top auto loader.  If you put your original on the glass it will prompt you to turn it over and rescan - then print.  A rather useless way to make double sided copies IMHO.

Since the machine can't duplex scan, how do I copy a 2-sided document into 2 individual pages?

abdnoure
Apprentice
Ok I will try this and call if it doesn’t work. Thank you!

tonysy
Contributor
No. The documentation states the option should be enabled, but it's obviously not. I haven't been able to wade through the documentation to enable it.

Hi tonysy.

It is possible that the other user has the MF634Cdw, which is why the 2-sided to 2-sided option was available. The MF632Cdw and MF731Cdw support manually copying 2-sided documents only from the platen. The document feeder does not support automatic duplex scanning. Please view more at the link below:

Manually Copying 2-sided Originals on the Platen

Regarding not being able to see the option for Copy in initialization menu, Copy is located under [Function Settings], so you will need to select this option if you do not see the 1-sided to 2-sided option.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements