cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 2-Sided copying option - MF632Cdw

KBPCAL
Apprentice

I am trying to make a copy of a 2 sided document.

I can't find anywhere in the settings where it lets me choose this option. The manual shows the settings should be there, but they are not.

What is going on?

17 REPLIES 17

James_C

Hi KBPCAL 

Please click HERE for instructions on copying a two sided document from the imageCLASS MF632Cdw.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello, I am having this issue with teh same printer.  The printer used to give me all the options for 2-sided copying.  Now it is only giving me the options for either going from one sided to one sided or one sided to 2-sided.  It is no longer giving me the option to go from 2-sided to 2-sided.  Please help!  Thank you!

Hi abdnoure.

I will be glad to assist you.

It is recommended that you initialize the menu settings of the printer. Please follow the steps below to initialize the settings:

<Menu> => <Management Settings> => <Data Management> => <Initialize Menu> => <Copy Settings> => <Yes> =>   Restart the machine if necessary

Once the printer is back on, please verify if you are able to see the 2-sided options. If the issue persists, or if you still need assistance, please call us at at 1-866-261-9362 or 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, I have the same problem. but i don't see 'copy settings' under 'initialize menu'.. can you help?

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 3.04.47 PM.png

I have tried 'initalize all', but still don't see the option to do a 2 sided copy.

Hi, I haven't heard received any response about this.

Hi tonysy! 

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums! 

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. 

If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly technical support team. 

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

We hope this helps! 

I wouldn't say asking about a reply after 7 days is asking for immediate help.

Announcements