cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-SENSYS MF643Cdw MF Scan Utility Error

bananasplit
Apprentice

ERROR CODE: 9,230,0

This seemes to be a big problem if you search the internet. Also I have got one answer on your phone support and there are dussins of "solutions" online - non wich seem to take a "whole grip" on the situation... I get this when trying to open the Canon MF Scan Utility. Also when trying to use the scan function on the printer LCD screen I get the error msg "Connect the computer." Printing works fine!

[ Canon I-sensys MF 643cdw , baught 2020-12 ]

-Windows 10, latest updates

-Non auto select standard printer in windows settings (as one solutions said in this forum)

-No firewall activated at the moment (as one solution said in this forum)

-Deleted and re-installed drivers and software 10 times (and restarted computer)...

-The only thing I havent really tryed is to update the printers firmware and that is becuase Your updater (software) claims that I must use USB cable or ethhernet-cable. Your software states it should not be done using WIFI (why the hell not?)

Tryed other drivers as solution by Canon phone support (wich was very bad swedish spoken by your support assistant and I could hear on the delay that he was no sitting in Sweden). Bad Swedish and bad sound = bad support. Just cancel your swedish support if you are not gonna even try!

With this forum post I hope to recive excellent support as per this is a office printer and not home printer

Best regards, Robert.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements