Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: No 2-Sided copying option - MF632Cdw

Did you ever get this sorted?

I have same issue using the top auto loader.  If you put your original on the glass it will prompt you to turn it over and rescan - then print.  A rather useless way to make double sided copies IMHO.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

No. The documentation states the option should be enabled, but it's obviously not. I haven't been able to wade through the documentation to enable it.
New Contributor

I wouldn't say asking about a reply after 7 days is asking for immediate help.

New Contributor

Any update on this?  I'm having this problem, also.

Occasional Contributor

No update from me.. still an issue.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

After calling Canon, this model is unable to do duplex scanning.  The imageclass 700 series can, tho.

Product Expert

Hi tonysy.

It is possible that the other user has the MF634Cdw, which is why the 2-sided to 2-sided option was available. The MF632Cdw and MF731Cdw support manually copying 2-sided documents only from the platen. The document feeder does not support automatic duplex scanning. Please view more at the link below:

Manually Copying 2-sided Originals on the Platen

Regarding not being able to see the option for Copy in initialization menu, Copy is located under [Function Settings], so you will need to select this option if you do not see the 1-sided to 2-sided option.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.