cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac OS Mojave and Canon mf642cdw MF Toolbox

randyps
Apprentice

I have latest version of Mojave.  I have setup the Mac OS so I can see and print to the Canon, and I can see if under the MF Scan utility but not the MF Toolbox?  When i open the toolbox, it says No Available Scanner found . I open Network Scanner Settings, click on the + sign and not seeing printer/scanner under bonjour which the MF Scan Gear and OS both see.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrice
Whiz

Hi randyps.

The MF642Cdw only supports scanning with the MF Scan Utility. The scanner driver file at the Canon website is a universal driver for other printers, so the MF Toolbox is installed also. You can drag the MF Toolbox icon to the Trash to delete it.

If you have any other questions, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi randyps.

The MF642Cdw only supports scanning with the MF Scan Utility. The scanner driver file at the Canon website is a universal driver for other printers, so the MF Toolbox is installed also. You can drag the MF Toolbox icon to the Trash to delete it.

If you have any other questions, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements