cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF733cdw print quality

dkallman
Apprentice

This is a brand new OE 046 cyan cartridge,  just installed.

How do you describe this print quality issue?  Is it just a bad cartridge? or is the cartridge salvageable? 

20220913_153907.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Dkallman,

It looks like the toner cartridge is damaged and is leaking. If it was new, it is possible that the spilled toner was from shipping or the toner was overfilled. You can try cleaning the toner loading area and the cartridge to see if it resolves the issue. If the toner starts to leak again it looks like it is damaged. In that situation, I would suggest contacting OE to see what options are available.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Dkallman,

It looks like the toner cartridge is damaged and is leaking. If it was new, it is possible that the spilled toner was from shipping or the toner was overfilled. You can try cleaning the toner loading area and the cartridge to see if it resolves the issue. If the toner starts to leak again it looks like it is damaged. In that situation, I would suggest contacting OE to see what options are available.

Yes, Hector, I spoke with Canon solutions and they determined the same course of action.  I received a replacement OE cartridge within a couple of days and the printer is working exactly as intended.

Thank you for the follow up.

Announcements