cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF733Cdw Message: "Correcting... Wait a moment."

ThomasCakalic
Apprentice

I have a brand new MF733Cdw. Probably less than 10 pages printed. 

I've seen this message at least 3 times after printing a document. 

"Correcting... Wait a moment."

Is that anything I should be concerned with? 

If it's indicative of a problem or pending problem, I'd like to exchange it witin the period alloed by the venfor I purchased fom. 

Thanks. 

Tom

13 REPLIES 13

ThomasCakalic
Apprentice
This is the OP.

I still get the message. Canon doesn’t seem to care. I’m disappointed in the sloppy customer service and, apparently firmware programming.

However, I’m happy with the quality and operation of the hardware as well, after two years. My suggestion would be to ignore it and be happy. 😀

Tom

Hi there, ThomasCakalic!

We invite you to review the FORUM GUIDELINES. These forums aren't intended for immediate support. If you find that you're in need of support, we encourage you to visit our site at usa.canon.com to discover your direct support options, or call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). Support at Canon USA is right here in the United States. 

We hope this helps clarify!

hudson42
Apprentice
Clear helpful answer solves my identical mf642cdw issue. Thank you ThomasCakalic for you question, and thank you Patrice for your answer 🙂

jatinder
Apprentice

Hi everyone,

It has almost been 3 years since I bought the printer and it has been working properly. I have installed new ink cartridges. I just ignore the message and I am very happy with the performance of this device.  Do not be concerned. It is a very good product.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements