cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF733CDw paper jam

fctrvlr
Apprentice

My new, MF733CDw printer had a paper jam, I cleared the paper following the instructions on the screen, but the onscreen instructions still has the "Paper jammed" scree on.  I have followed the instructions several time, still the same; shutdown, restarted, went through instructions again, still the same; shut down, unplugged, restarted, . . .  still the same; searched for new firmware, updated,  . . . . still the same.  UGH!

Suggestions please!

13 REPLIES 13

Mine doing this today. Endless hold with Canon. Cannot imagine anyone else at work on New Years Eve and old hold with Canon -- but clearly that is the case. Got to print for a client and running out of time. Any ideas?

Endless hold on Canon technical. No one ever answered.

I did all steps and unplug the power overnight, but it still shows the message, I confirmed no paper jam, but the stupid canon printer still shows paper jam. what should I do?

eb1985
Apprentice

I know this was posted a while ago, but I had the same issue.  Nothing in the back and nothing coming out the output.  It would not reset!  So I finally completely took out the paper tray (where the paper is stored) and there was a piece stuck about 2 inches in and the rest hanging out.  I pulled it out and my issue was resolved.  I was convinced it was a false jam, but apparently it wasn't!  So, check your paper tray, too!

Announcements