cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF733CDW Borderless Printing??

fuzzymonkey
Apprentice
I recently purchased an MF733CDW printer and it appears as though I cannot do "borderless" printing on it??? Am I missing something, or is there absolutely no way to get borderless printing to work with this printer?? Thanks in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrice
Whiz

Hi fuzzymonkey. 

The MF733Cdw does not support borderless printing. margin of 1/4" (5 mm) or less around the edge of paper or 3/8" (10 mm) or less around the edge of envelopes is not printable with the machine.

If you need any further assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Patrice
Whiz

Hi fuzzymonkey. 

The MF733Cdw does not support borderless printing. margin of 1/4" (5 mm) or less around the edge of paper or 3/8" (10 mm) or less around the edge of envelopes is not printable with the machine.

If you need any further assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks...that's what I was afraid of!

Can I do borderless on MF644?

Hi atul001.

The MF644Cdw is also not capable of borderless printing.  Any model that supports borderless printing will indicate as such clearly in its list of specifications.

Announcements