cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF632Cdw Canon Imageclass is printing all prints yellowish

nansilly61
Apprentice

My Canon Imageclass MF632Cdw is printing evrything with a yellow hue.  There dos not seem to be any red.  It was doing it a few days ago and I replaced th cartridges with brand new ones as I thought that was th problem, however, that changed nothing.  Dos anyone have any ida what could be causing this?  Thank you.

Nancy

2 REPLIES 2

nansilly61
Apprentice

Hello out there, does anyone hav any idea what could be causing this?  Thanks in advance for your assistance! 🙂

Hello Nansilly61,

If the Mf632Cdw is printing with a yellow tint, it looks like there is a problem with the cyan and the magenta toner getting to the paper. In this situation, you can remove the Cyan and the magenta toner and you can shake the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to make sure the toner is evenly distributed in the cartridge.

If the printer is still printing with a yellow tint, you can try cleaning the transfer belt using the steps in the link provided HERE. If it still does not work, it looks like there is a problem with the hardware or there might be an issue with the toner.

If cleaning the transfer belt did not resolve the issue, it would look like the printer needs service. To check what service options are available for your printer, you can log into your Canon account using the link provided HERE. You can also contact our support team over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

Announcements