cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF445dw wont print an envelope using manual feed tray

Bslay
Apprentice

First off, everything was working great until today. Then my employee put an envelope in backwards and it jammed . She took out envelope but then needed to print a letter from tray one. It kept saying no paper was loaded. I googled it and via the functions tab was able to make tray one default and it was able to print the letter. Then she goes back to print the envelope and it wont recognize that we want to use the manual feed tray and it just prints it from tray one on 8.5x11/Ltr. I must have clicked something in the settings that made it unable to access the manual feed tray. I verified that the WORD print screen shows the manual feed for envelopes.

It seems that now it will not recognize the manual feed tray. Help!

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Bslay,

If you are running into issues with the print job going to the wrong tray, you can try checking/changing the multipurpose tray paper size setting using the steps in the link HERE. If that does not resolve the issue, we would be happy to assist further with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact our support team at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

1. What size envelope are you trying to print on?
  2. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements