cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF424dw RX Fax waiting

Lainie
Apprentice

Can someone help me with how to get the RX fax that is waiting to print?  There are 4 that are sitting there and I can not figure out how to print them.  Thank you!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Lainie.

If the Use Memory Lock function is set to On, please follow the steps below to disable the setting:

<Menu>  <Function Settings>  <Receive/Forward>  <Common Settings>  <Set Fax/I-Fax Inbox>  <Fax Memory Lock Settings>  Select <Off> in <Use Memory Lock>  <Apply>   

The documents should begin to print.  If you still continue to experience an issue, please call us at 1-866-261-9362 or 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Lainie.

If the Use Memory Lock function is set to On, please follow the steps below to disable the setting:

<Menu>  <Function Settings>  <Receive/Forward>  <Common Settings>  <Set Fax/I-Fax Inbox>  <Fax Memory Lock Settings>  Select <Off> in <Use Memory Lock>  <Apply>   

The documents should begin to print.  If you still continue to experience an issue, please call us at 1-866-261-9362 or 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much! That was it!!!
Announcements