cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF217W

Irene-wilcan
Apprentice
Hello, this printer MF217W was working when I was using old computer (window xp) however, I changed to use the new computer (window 10) just installed the drivers (1. ToolBox_4911mf18_Win_EN & 2. MF210MFDriverV2120W64usEN) the scan function is workable but I can't print anything from my computer. even I checked the settings for printers, it show "driver is unavailable" I found I can't install "UFRII V4 PRINTER DRIVER - Ver.7.0.0.0 Please help to solve this problem, because this printer is quite new. TIA Irene
1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Irene-wilcan.

I will be glad to assist you. However, so that I can best assist you, I will need to gather some more information. Please answer the questions below;

1. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable, or wirelessly over the network?

2. Is using a USB cable, was the printer connected to the computer while the drivers were being installed?

I look forward to your reply. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements