cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB 2720 -- CANNOT STOP 2-SIDED PRINTING

mluzla
Apprentice

This is so frustrating. When printing from a PDF, the printer automatically prints double sided and I cannot get it to stop.

(It prints single pages just fine in Word.)

On the print menu in Acrobat the "reverse pages" is un-checked. So it should print one sided. But it still prints double sided.

On the printer ECO settings, the "two-sided" setting for PDF is "off" so it should print singles, but it is printing doubles instead.

More bizarre: the current document is a 3-page PDF... page 1 prints on a single sheet... while pages 2-3 print on another sheet (both sides).... If it was printing pages in order, then 1-2 should be on a single sheet.

This happens with all PDFs. And I cannot get the **bleep** printer to stop printing double sided. I end up having to print individual pages using the "range" command... e.g., 1-1, then 2-2, then 3-3, etc.

HELP!!!!!

Using MAC OS Sierra 10.12.4

1 REPLY 1

JCarrico59
Apprentice

Well, after a little researching, I found the answer to our frustration with the CANON MB2720 Printer automatically printing two (2) sides.

What you need to do is go to a page you want to print (preferably two (2) sided, so you know the problem is fixed), then go to FILE,and click PRINT.

When the PRINT SCREEN appears, at first glance you see

PRINT 1 sided Paper

DESTINATION your printer name and model

PAGES

COPIES How many

LAYOUT Portrait or Landscape

I missed this part, didn't notice it till I looked closer. There is one (1) more option...

MORE SETTINGS

Click the arrow and a drop down menu will appear and there it is the fifth (5th) item in the list TWO-SIDED. I had that box checked. After Unchecking the box the problem was resolved. My printer is now printing single sided pages.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements