cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink cartridge doesn’t fit on canon maxify 2320

Brazilianfernie
Apprentice
I ran out of black ink on my canon maximum 2320 and purchased the 1200 ink cartridges that are recommended for the printer. I got home and went to change the cartridge and absolutely cannot push the new cartridge all the way in until it clicks into place. Tried various times, thought it was me so I had my husband try and he couldn’t get it into place either so I ended up putting the old cartridge back in.
A few days later I purchased another black ink cartridge and tried again and I’m having the same problem. Not sure what’s going on.
No problems with the colored cartridges, just the black one.
I’m at a loss now because I’m at the point where I will have to purchase a new printer. I use my printer a lot for my business and this is causing me to lose money. What a poor design
2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Brazilianfernie,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

I am utterly distraught that the Black ink tank doesnt fit after the yellow one fitted,this is a new printer and am really disappointed.I have been using the HP which was doing well until it started jamming papers frequently that i decided to try Canon.

I really suspect it could be a manufacturing error,so upset that the Canon seems just dead from the onset.How can this be?

Announcements