cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imageclass F149200 Jamming

Crflow
Apprentice

I have an older printer that has been working fine until today. It first started jamming when multiple documents where printing. I lifted the cartridge area and that would clear the jam. Then after a couple times that didn't clear it. There was no paper jammed. I looked closely and a small crayon had gotten into the area where the paper would roll into. I was able to remove it and cleaned the area. I turned off the printer and unplugged it and still the jam has not cleared. Any help is greatly appreciated

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Crflow!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  You'll find this on the front or top of your imageCLASS printer and it should consist of the letters MF or LBP followed by up to 4 numbers and possibly some additional letters.  As we don't have any models named "F149200," this will help everyone out.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Crflow,

It looks like the printer needs service. You can try removing the toner and checking the inside of the printer for any obstructions or crayon pieces. If that does not resolve the issue, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666 to check your service options or you can log into you MyCanon account to check your service options.

Announcements