cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MFC733CDW Print UPS labels

Minguel
Apprentice

Not much info on setup to print UPS labels . sheets are 81/2 x 11, 2 labels per sheet ( each label is 8.5 x 5.5). I would prefer to print only one label at a time . I realize the paper feed in the pulldown must be used.

Labels typically come in a PDF format ( or can be saved as such)

I'm using a MacBook ,Monterey 12.6 OS

3 REPLIES 3

normadel
Authority
Authority

This would be controlled/enabled by the application you are printing from, not by the printer itself.

I sell/ship on eBay. They used to print UPS labels on the Avery 2-on-a-sheet shipping labels. If you printed one label, you'd remove it from the sheet and run the sheet through the printer other-end first to utilize the second label.

Now, though, there doesn't appear to be the ability to print Avery's UPS shipping label sheets. eBay only wants to print one label upright  in the middle of an 8-1/2x11 sheet of paper. You then cut it out and tape it to the package.

@normadel wrote:

This would be controlled/enabled by the application you are printing from, not by the printer itself.

I sell/ship on eBay. They used to print UPS labels on the Avery 2-on-a-sheet shipping labels. If you printed one label, you'd remove it from the sheet and run the sheet through the printer other-end first.

Now, though, there doesn't appear to be the ability to print Avery's UPS shipping label sheets. eBay only wants to print one label upright  in the middle of an 8-1/2x11 sheet of paper. You then cut it out and tape it to the package.

Same situation here. Have not found a way around it.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Minguel,

Printing on labels would usually be left up to the options available in the software that you are printing from. You can use the setting for plain paper and I would suggest loading the label in the multi purpose tray. You can check for UPS label printing software that has that option or you can try downloading a template for the labels that you have and then try using the template from a word processing program.

Announcements