cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Class MF743Cdw printing issue after firmware update

coastewife
Apprentice

I did a firmware update on my printer a few hours ago. Ever since my one and only photo editing and project maker software won't print directly to the printer. I have to save the project as a jpg file in a "for email" folder. Then print from there. 

It has worked up to this point. 

How do I get rid of this firmware update? I tried to initialize and it reset and all that. But it's still not working. 

I'm on windows 7 home premium and the software that will no longer print is Roxio PhotoSuite 8.

Thanks in advance for any help with this issue. And no a new computer or new software isn't in the budget.

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

If you run into issues when printing from one specific program, it will usually point to a problem with that program or the program is selecting the wrong printer connection. You can try printing from the program again and in the printer selection window of that program, you can check if the MF743 appears more than once or if another printer connection is selected. If that does not resolve the issue, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

Announcements