cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Class MF620C Error #852

zarkuz
Apprentice

Hi,

I'm using MF620c at my office. The printer connected the router via cable. We are using a wireless connection for our computers. Every morning when we send the first print job to the printer, the data lamp is blinking ( it means data delivered), but didn't print and we are getting Error #852. I'm shutting it down and reopen it then it works well.  I think during the night it loses the connection but I don't know how can I solve it. There is no power adjustment setting or I couldn't it find.

If anyone helps me I will be very glad.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, zarkuz!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating systems are running on your computers (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for your reply.

At our office, We are using Moc OS Big Sur and Windows 10. Both computers have the same problem. I have updated the printer drivers but the problem didn't solve. I have updated the printer firmware a few months ago.

Thanks

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Zarkuz,

The #852 error would mean the printer lost power while it was trying to process a print job. In this situation, you can try plugging the printer into a different power source and make sure the power cord connection is secure on both sides. If you continue to run into the problem, it will mean the printer needs service. You can log into your Canon account using the link provided HERE or you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

Thanks for your reply. But I'm sure it's the power. Just in a sleep mode. And every morning If I wake it up by pressing any button on it, I can get the print out without any problem, if not,  the first print is not printing, and getting this error. I want to cancel the sleep mode, but I couldn't find the way. 

Announcements