I just bought this printer as I thought it would be good for fast printing multiple copies. So far everything has been a disappointment.
1) Will not connect Wirelessly
2) Will not print multiple files in a book. You have to click each on individually.
3) Extremely slow spool time. Almost 30 Seconds to start each page.
4) Tech support wait times are listed in days not minutes or hours. I can see why with the quality issues Im seeing.
5) And now, all of a sudden it will not print from tray 1 automatically, I have to wait the 30 seconds to spool and then get an alert and then choose which tray I want.
What the H is up with Canon now!!!
So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. Your Canon printer's model number should be displayed prominently on the top and/or front of the unit. If you have an imageCLASS model, the model name most likely begins with either MF or LBP followed by up to 4 numbers and possibly some additional letters after that. (Example "imageCLASS MF644Cdw")
That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!
If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.
Thanks and have a great day!
We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can also contact our support team at 1-800-652-2666.