cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Alert for Low Toner

hatchedseth
Apprentice

Hello all,

I have a Canon Color imageClass MF733Cdw. Reading through the guide I saw the printer has no native way to send out an email alert for low toner. Has anyone come up with a solution to have the printer send an email alert of low toner?

I can log into the web interface and see the toner levels, but I am hoping for a more automated solution.

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi hatchedseth.

Although there is no option to email the toner status, there is an option to install a toner status program on a Windows computer. You will need to open the initial installation program and select Custom Installation. You will see different installation options. Check Toner Status, and uncheck any other programs. Once the icon appears in the task bar, you can view information about the toner right on your desktop.

If you have any other questions, or run into any issues, please call us at Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements