cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D530 Batch Scanning No Longer Working

DRKT500
Apprentice

I just tried to use my D530 to scan a multipage document. It is scanning ok but the printer is now putting each page in a separate file. I just downloaded the latest driver and reinstalled it but the printer is still doing the same thing. I am not happy about this as this makes scanning multipage documents tedious and useless. My printer is directly connected via direct cable in Windows 10 and it has done this function correctly in the past. I downloaded the V712 driver as well as the main driver but my computer says it is already installed on my computer. So, how do I fix this so I can scan multiple pages and keep them in the same scan file???  My printer has no problems otherwise so this is a very disappointing problem. Obviously, the drivers are no longer compatible with some aspect of Windows 10 as it stands in January 2022.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello DRKT500,

The MF Toolbox will control the scan and save settings for the D530. If the PDF files are being saved as individual files, you can adjust the setting using the MF Toolbox. You can view the settings using the link provided HERE. The save setting for the Toolbox that controls the PDF files is marked b and will be under the heading for configuring storage settings. You can switch it from single page PDF to multiple page PDF.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello DRKT500,

The MF Toolbox will control the scan and save settings for the D530. If the PDF files are being saved as individual files, you can adjust the setting using the MF Toolbox. You can view the settings using the link provided HERE. The save setting for the Toolbox that controls the PDF files is marked b and will be under the heading for configuring storage settings. You can switch it from single page PDF to multiple page PDF.

DRKT500
Apprentice

Thank you! Since I have owned the printer, I never clicked on the icons so I didn't realize there were different settings. It always worked either as single sheets or multiple sheets without me changing anything until recently. I changed the setting to multiple pages and now it works correctly. Thank you for providing this information.

Announcements