cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon printer MG6320 out of alinement by 1/4 inch in Y-axes print DVD. I tried everything I read.

bottlne
Contributor

Canon printer MG6320 out of alinement by 1/4 inch in Y-axes trying to print DVDs. I tried everything I read. If I can't fix this soon, I'll buy an Epson and throw this of piece of crap in the garbage. 

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, bottlne!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer, and what application you're using to print the DVD cover.  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

I on a Mac 10.6.8 and printing from Photoshop CS4 Extended Version 11.0.2

Thanks

MarkII
Rising Star

Hi bottlne,

There could be any number of reasons for this issue.  At this point, I recommend contacting us for further troubleshooting.  Our technical support agents are eager to help you resolve this issue!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I did contact canon technical support and they wanted to charge me $85.00 to help me over the phone, but, is you have a different number for them, that would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Hi, bottlne!

We're sorry to hear about the technical support experience you had.  However, we strongly suspect that whomever you called was not an official Canon representative, but a third-party technical support service that was not affiliated with Canon in any respect.  We do not charge for technical support. 

You are always welcome and encouraged to contact Canon Support directly at the link below. From there, you may choose phone or email support, and we're always ready and happy to assist any way we can.  We hope this clarifies!

http://bitly.com/ContactCanon

Announcements