cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon i-SNESYS MF8230cn Drivers Windows 10 not working

NMGMarques
Apprentice

Hi all.

We had to retrofit a machine at work and as part of the retrofit had to istall a new PC with Windows 10. I have downloaded the drivers from the Canon site for Win10 64 as detected by the site, namely MF8200CMFDriversV2085W64ukEN and UFRII_V4_PrinterDriver_V712_00. The first for the scanner and the latter for the printer portion, I surmise. Problem is that the UFR installs then asks me to connect the printer via USB. I do this, but the driver app just sits there repeating the instructions to connect the printer ia the USB cable. This goes on and on despite my best attempts. I know the printer is being detected as I can see it in the Other Devices of my Device Manager. Shows up as MF8200c. If I try and install the Scanner portion, it installs and detects the scanner and the scanner works.

How can I get the printer portion to work? I have even tried manual install but I get the Driver is not signed error even after trying bcdedit to deactivate driver signage checking.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Darius
Whiz

Hi NMGMarques.

The i-SENSYS line are Canon laser printers released in some non-U.S. markets, primarily those supporting 220V electrical sources.  If equivalent drivers on the Canon U.S.A. website are not working, you will need to seek drivers from the regional branch of Canon from which the printer originated.  You may find other Canon regional support sites through the map on the Canon Global website: https://global.canon/en/support 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi NMGMarques.

The i-SENSYS line are Canon laser printers released in some non-U.S. markets, primarily those supporting 220V electrical sources.  If equivalent drivers on the Canon U.S.A. website are not working, you will need to seek drivers from the regional branch of Canon from which the printer originated.  You may find other Canon regional support sites through the map on the Canon Global website: https://global.canon/en/support 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements