cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon LB96230/6240 only printing frames/images

arianasexton
Apprentice

Hello - my Canon is only printing images and frames and not the text/content within the document. I have changed the toner and I'm still having this issue. Please help.  Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 10.10.41 AM.png

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Arianasexton,

If the frames and images are printing, the hardware should be fine. If the text is not printing, it could be the way they are being applied to the form or the settings in the program itself. To assist further with the issue, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we will be able to assist further.

1. Which specific LBP model are you using?
  2. Does this happen when you try to print from other programs?
  3. What program are you printing from?
  4. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?

You can also contact our support team at 1-800-652-2666 for assistance, our agents would be happy to help.

Thanks for the response:

1. ImageCLASS LBP6230dw

2. I've tried printing from email, word, ppt, pdf, xls.. same thing happens, i get frames and images, but no text

3. I've tried printing from Office, Outlook, Adobe

4. I'm on macOS Big Sur Version 11.2.2

Hello Arianasexton,

If you are using Big Sur and the cells are printing but the text is missing, you can try installing the UFRII printer driver and then deleting the printer and then adding it back.

The current version of the printer driver that is made for Big Sur can be downloaded using the link provided HERE. To start the download, you can click select and then download next to the UFR II LT printer driver. Once the download is complete, you can double click on the download to start the installation.

Once the install is complete, you can go into printers and scanners on your Mac. In printers and scanners, you can use the - at the bottom of the list to remove any connections. Once the connections have been removed, you can click on the + at the bottom of the window. In the add printer window, you can click on the LBP6230 and then you can click add. After adding the printer back to the list, you can try printing again to see if you still have the same issue.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements