cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Imageclass MF644 Scans to Computer in Zoom

sillypsyche
Apprentice

Has anyone had issues with using the scan feeder to scan to a computer and the imaging scanning at 300% zoomed in?? I've factory reset the thing twice and it hasn't helped. This is one of the reasons I bought the thing and it's been broken since about 5 months after I bought it. Canon warranty never answered my calls, or when they did they "transferred me" and the call dropped every time, so now I have to scan single pages at a time on the flatbed scanner and then have someone else combine them into one PDF document for me. After 2 years of this I'm about to lose my mind. Not to mention it doesn't register that it has paper even when it's full. When did Canon printers become crap??? Anyone have any ideas about my expensive paperweight??

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

The issue that you are describing would usually point to a problem with the settings in the scan utility running on the computer that you are scanning to. We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Are you starting the scan using the operation panel on the 644 or are you starting the scan using software on the computer?

I am running Windows 10. This started after my husband attempted to scan to the computer using the operation panel. I always use the scan tool on the computer and it worked until my husband tried the other way. All of the settings state that it is scanning at original size, both on the printer and the computer scan tool. I have removed and reloaded the drivers. I have tried more than one computer. I have reset the printer to factory. Nothing works.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements