cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon D530 space needed to install

projecttoday
Contributor

Hello

I just received my new Canon D530 Laser printer for home use.  It is my first laser printer.  According to the Starter Guide, it is supposed to be installed in a space 35 5/8 inches deep.  This is much larger that the printer itself.  Is this really necessary?  I had planned to put the computer in a much smaller space (but still big enough to hold the printer).

2 REPLIES 2

James_C

Hi projecttoday

The dimensions for the unit are: 15.4" (W) x 17.2" (D) x 12.O" (H).  The install space recommendation is 23 1/4" x 35 5/8" x 27 3/4" (590 mm X 904 mm X 703 mm.  This is not to say it will not install in a smaller space.

If you continue to have questions/concerns, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

That's my situation.  I have this printer sitting on my coffee table.  I have a space in the computer desk that would accomodate it but nowhere near the recommended space.  What is the reason they give those expanded dimensions?

Announcements