Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Canon - Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw Fax Confirmation

Hello,

We just purchased a Canon imageCLASS MF733CDW and I cannot find how to set the machine to print a fax confirmation page after a fax is sent.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  Thanks!!

Product Expert

Re: Canon - Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw Fax Confirmation

Hi ohcycle 

Click HERE for instructions on setting the report option.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
New Contributor

THANK YOU!!!!  Totally missed the little option at the bottom that said output report when I was exploring things in the menu.  I really appreciate your help!

New Contributor

Our company has a MF731C/733C and I cannot figure out how to make it print a confirmation page when we fax something. PLEASE HELP! thanks!

[ Edited ]

Hi, fersa2019!

Thanks for posting! To be clear, does your company have the imageCLASS MF731Cdw, or the imageCLASS MF733Cdw? They're two different models. The model number can be verified by looking at the bottom of the front right of the machine.

If you need immediate help, our friendly, US-based support team is available by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday-Friday 10:00am to 6:30pm ET.

New Contributor

it is MF731C/733C