cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CP1300 aggressively crops borderless images

dmpcanon
Apprentice

When I'm printing from macOS, the image that is shown in the printer dialog immediately before printing is not what is actually printed.

When I print from an SD card, the same thing happens: the preview shows what I expect, but the printed result is excessively cropped.

The image is cropped on all four sides - it is not merely being cropped to fit the aspect ratio of the paper installed.

An example is shown below. The printer dialog shows the expected image scaled and cropped to fit the paper, but when printed it is cropped to the yellow border.

Is there a way to prevent this? I have already carefully cropped my images, I don't need the printer to remove extra. 

Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 17.40.12.png

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE for an article that may be helpful in resolving your issue. 

If your product issue was not resolved after following the in the article please create or log in to your Canon Account to see your technical support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks, but this does not solve the problem. The problem occurs when cropping options are reset.

I purchased my printer in the UK. Is the Canon Account link you provide above still appropriate?

Hi,

I recommend contacting the branch of Canon for your region. You may find the correct website using the map on the Canon Global website: http://global.canon/en/support/

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements