cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting for a refund for over a month!

JN1973
Apprentice

Hi,

I hope someone on this thread can help me. I purchased a camera set from Canon's refurbished camera site.  I returned the product using their RMA form and have proof it was delivered to their warehouse.  It has been over a month, and I have yet to see a refund on my credit card.  I called Canon twice, and both times I was told they would drop an email to the person in charge of the returns department.  I'm thinking of filing a complaint with my credit card company (amex is typically very good at doing a merchant claw back) but wanted to check here what your experience has been like.  If there is someone from Canon corporation that's reading this thread and can help me out, please PM me for additional info. 

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

Depending on your bank, it can take one to two billing cycles for refund process to complete. Please give our Sales Team a call 9am ET tomorrow morning to access your RMA information and check the current status for you at: 1-800-385-2155. 

JN1973
Apprentice

hi Tiffany, I did. Three times. Each time i was told your warehouse is behind, and I need to wait.  It has been more than a month since I returned the items worth more than $1,000. Ridiculous I have to wait this long. 

Announcements