General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rookie needs help!

Yeah, I started with a Canon EOS Rebel X camera (the 35 millimeter film camera), with the stock 35-80 lens.  My favorite powershot is currently the Powershot S100 and my favorite EOS is the EOS 60D. 

Re: Rookie needs help!

Unless you need some specific features, any Canon camera will do fine for you. A Rebel will be in your price range (T2i is one heck of a camera for the price) or you could get a 60d which will give you better ergonomics, battery, viewfinder, etc. Don...

BrickR by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Show off your Halloween shots!

Okay, I'm a couple of weeks late - but hey, the forums werent up (really) on the 31st! Still, that doesnt mean we cant share our awesome photos from All Hallows Eve! Here's a couple to get us started:    

Hell Pumpkin! A Bloody Mess Happy Birthday Bela Lugosi Day 276 - Bookeh.jpg

Canon Pricing Policy

As a UK Customer who has invested heavily in Canon after I moved from Olympus 2 years ago I find Canon's Pricing policy to irk me somewhat. A good example is the recent release of the 24-70 F4L IS and the 35mm F2. 35mm F2.0 IS  Priced at $849 / £799 ...

Camera Discussions too broad

Canon has a huge line of cameras from point-and-shoot, advanced compacts to dSLR. I suggest the Camera discussion is too broad to be effective and a better option would be to divide this category into more specific categories, please. I like the idea...

joekodak by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Re: Canon Warranty for non authorized dealer purchase

Hi Kronie! As long as the EOS 5D Mark III was purchased New, In box, you should have the same warranty coverage.  To help you out, we've included a link to the Service and Support page on our website for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera.  Click "Warr...

Naomi by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements