General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanning question with the Canon LiDE 110

Hello, I am trying to scan pictures with the Canon LIDE 110 using Photoshop Elements on a PC. The Get Photos/  from Scanner in Photoshop works great when i have the image set to save as a jpg' but when i set preferences to scan in and save the image ...

wtneary by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can anyone identify this Canon SLR Image error?

Good Day Canon enthusiasts,   Does anyone know what happened to this image? Specifically the 1/3 split in the image.This is the only photo that did this out of the 100 photos taken that day.Canon 1D Mark 3 + 85mm 1.2Thanks in advance!

EIGHTFPS by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about extenders.

I have seen many charts and examples about auto focus with extenders but no mention about IS operating with the extender?Does IS function in with the extender the same as the auto function per the charts?

jimmy637 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer forcing A4 paper size?

I've had a new Canon Pixma MX922 for a couple of weeks and so far I'm really liking it. The first problem I've noticed is the printer seems to print everything as if I'm using A4 paper instead of US Letter size. Unless the margins are very wide, the ...

chimom by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! suggestions for purchasing new DSLR camera.

I am interested in taking photagraphs of close zooming of flowers as well as the distant zooming of mountain scapes, natural sceneries. And also I want to know the technical details and its usage before purchasing. Please help me to get the right one...

Resolved! Stupid forum question- avatar?

I don't like the cartoon default avatar randomly assigned to me and I can't find the process for inserting a pic of m own.Since this is a camera forum, it seems I should be able to put up an image of my own, nothing inappropriate of course, just can'...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements