General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users Guide???

I can understand Canon's not wanteing to publish a hard comfy of the users guide for everyone.  Costly.  But, is the online one designed only to be viewed online?  I"ve tried to save or download it with no luck.  I've tried to print small parts of it...

Larryjay by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Battery Grip BG-E14 with the EOS 70D

Recently purchased the Canon BG-E14 battery grip to replace a third party battery grip for my new EOS 70D. The reason for replacing the third party grip with the more expensive Canon grip was a problem with using AA batteries with the third party pro...

LSmith by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

D70 manual settings with studio flash

I have a D70 and wish to use it with Bowen flash units with a remote wireless trigger. This is not the problem as I have two triggers both of which work fine. The problem is with the camera, I only ever use manual settings and keep losing the LCD dis...

Sevvren by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scratched/Nicked lense on a Canon S5IS

I have a Canon Powershot S5IS. This past summer, while capturing video footage, my lense was nicked. For the most part, they are very noticeable. When they are noticed it just looks like the lense is dirty. My question is... Can these be removed? Or ...

IMG_0294.JPG

Windows 8.1 & IR C3100 not functioning together

We have used our IR C3100 for years on our small business network through ethernet cable and wireless with Windows XP and 7.  September of 2013 I purchased a new laptop with Windows 8 (x64).  I set up the appropriate driver and it printed to the C310...

DaveF by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

1Dx AF focal points

I've rented the Dx for almost a year to shoot indoor sports, recently one followed me home from the store   and for the first time, am using it in studio for portraits. now I have a couple of questions:- is there a way to have the focal lock dot be r...

Canon D530 - Can't Get to Print on Mac Pro

I just bought a Canon D530, downloaded the Scan Gear V220, dated 1/16/14 and MF Printer Driver & Utilities, dated 12/19/13 and can't get my Mac Pro OSX 10.8.5 to recognize the printer.  Did I miss a step in the install or is it just not compatible wi...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements