cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone know How to increase the time the viewfinder display is turned on Canon SC60 ?

StarFire_1
Apprentice

Hi I am having problems , as a beginner redn the message through the viewfinder of canon SX60 HS 

Can anyone show mw  video or some instructions , I have the full PDF manul , for doing this , so the messages stay on screen , and don't dissapear before I have read them 

I have restricted visioon being blid in my right eye but i can still see though the viewfinder 

Some help with leaving the messages turned on , and turning them off or even extending the time they are shown , would greatly assist me 

Thanks if nyone cn help and thank if they can't , this is my first foray into DSLR cameras , having been used to only camcorders before now 

Thank yuu and God bless and Happy snappin New Year 🙂 Thank and appreciation 

Star

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
I'm not sure exactly, but many times holding the shutter button down halfway keeps the displays active.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
I'm not sure exactly, but many times holding the shutter button down halfway keeps the displays active.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thank you so very much Mr Hoffman m thats much appreciated Sir , I am thankful and greateful , that you took YOUR time , to comment and help me :))

Hopefully soon I will begin to get familair with this new camera , and use it well ,

God bless you and thanks again 🙂

From North Wales

David Jones 🙂

Much obliged

You are very welcome. I am glad I could help.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Anyone who who helps another , acomplish what he cannot do himself , through a sacrifice of hi own Sir, is ineed a truly god man 🙂

They may seem small things , but in the greater scheme , all the small good things add up to righteousness and good works 🙂

God bless and how do add you to my Buddies list because you will first in here and I will be glad to have you as one 🙂

No I'll more than Glad 🙂 

Hopefullly Ill get some pics up on this You Tube channel soon 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/user/Starfirephoenix1/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=1&view=0

Announcements