03-16-2021 04:03 PM - edited 03-24-2022 11:42 AM
To remove "stuck" print jobs from the print queue in Windows 10, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window that appears, type SERVICES.MSC and click OK.
3. In the Services window, scroll down to Print Spooler and click on it 1 time.
4. Click on STOP.
5. Leaving that window open, press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
6. In the Run window, type SPOOL and click OK.
7. Double click the PRINTERS folder.
8. Click Continue.
9. Delete all files in that window.
10. Close the PRINTERS folder.
11. Back in Services, click START on the Print Spooler.
You should now be able to print.
03/02/2023: New Firmware Updates Are Available:EOS R7 - Version 1.3.0EOS R10 - Version 1.3.0
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon U.S.A Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without permission is prohibited.