cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do you keep sending me emails from the Canon Forum which have links that do not work?

spetho2001
Enthusiast

Why do you keep sending me eamils from the Canon Forum with links that don't work. There are no new post to my question as a matter of fact I was the last one to post and I have seen that so I do not understand the emails you are sending me.

See email:

From: Canon USA Forum (CanonForum@cits.canon.com) This sender is in your contact list.
Sent:Sun 1/03/16 3:30 AM
To:spetho2001@msn.com

Your topic recently received a reply.

Hello ${thread.topicMessage.author.login},

Your topic recently received a reply.

Topic: Why did the little camera icon stop showing up in my system tray?
Date: ${thread.topicMessage.postDate}

Did it solve your problem?

Click here to view the reply and mark one as an Accepted Solution.

This helps others find helpful answers in the community too!

To manage your subscriptions or to change your subscription options, click here.

If this link doesn't work:
  1. Log on to the Canon Community.
  2. Click My Settings.
  3. Click the Subscriptions & Bookmarks tab.
  4. Change your settings and click Save.

Thanks for being a Canon Community member.

Your Canon Community Team

©2013 Canon U.S.A., Inc. Canon is a registered trademark of Canon Inc. in the United States, and may be a registered trademark or trademark in other countries.

This customer service email was sent to you by Canon U.S.A., Inc. You may receive customer service emails even if you have requested not to receive marketing emails from Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Customer Support Operations, Imaging Technologies & Communications Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc. One Canon Park, Melville, NY 11747

Privacy Statement

This e-mail was sent to: spetho2001@msn.com

6 REPLIES 6

Tiffany

Hi Spetho2001!

We recently updating our website, so some of the old links and bookmarks on the forum may changed. You can opt out of forum notifications by going to My Settings and then Subscriptions and Bookmarks. We hope this information helps!

Tiffany,

I do not follow what you are talking about. Why would I want to opt out? I posted a question and I am waiting for an answer.

Hi Spetho2001!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/Canon-Support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thank you Jenine,

I know what the forums are for. I asked a question and posted it to the community for help. I do not need to contact support. My problem is not time sensitive.

Thank you,

TomS

You are still sending emails in which the llinks do not work!

NorPlan
Contributor

Again .. Got a Notification a Reply was Made to my Post .. And Again it's False , Misleading Information.. None of the Suggested Links WORK... WHY ????  I Do Not See Any Reply.... Grrrrr.... The Original Post was only Posted a week ago.

Announcements