cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is my email message wacky ?

williampeck1958
Enthusiast

I got a message today that my topic received a reply. Except that it didn't. And the email was wacky . . .  Plus no one replied to my topic . . . Man Sad

Canon e-mail error.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the informaton.  We'll look into this to see what might have generated that email.  Keep in mind that a notification would be sent out in the event that a reply was posted and then removed for whatever reason, possibly by a forum user who posted by mistake.  If all this happened before you had a chance to visit the link, it will appear as if nothing had happened.

In the meantime, we've forwarded your post to a technician, and we expect a reply to be posted soon.

Thanks for partaking in the Canon Community Forum!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, williampeck1958!

We'd like to investigate this further.  If you know which forum post this is connected to, could you please link us to it?

Thanks!

Canon Community > Canon Forum > Printer > Wireless/Networking, per "My Topic" from above . . . Smiley Frustrated

Plus, Mr. Danny, the e-mail was NOT sent as a result of someone posting . . . Smiley Sad

I got the wacky e-mail today Feb 1 at 3:23am, incorrectly stating I had received a reply.

The last (automated) reply (from you) was Jan 24 at 10:21am.

And then my post was ignored by the entire world.

Thanks for the informaton.  We'll look into this to see what might have generated that email.  Keep in mind that a notification would be sent out in the event that a reply was posted and then removed for whatever reason, possibly by a forum user who posted by mistake.  If all this happened before you had a chance to visit the link, it will appear as if nothing had happened.

In the meantime, we've forwarded your post to a technician, and we expect a reply to be posted soon.

Thanks for partaking in the Canon Community Forum!

Announcements