cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Problem with Forum: Can't view reply, access denied

WideAspect
Enthusiast

Apologies for posting a non photography question in the forum, but I could not locate a tech support or moderator links in the Community pages.

I received an email notification of a response to my question but I am being prevented from viewing it.

When I click on the email link, I am taken to the page that appears to be a response...

Re: Question about EF Lens Compatibility on RF Mount

I receive the following message:

"Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

Clicking on my Notifications icon yields the same results.

Truly odd. I'd love to see the person's answer but this glitch prevents that. Hopefully someone will see this message who can repair the issue.

Thanks all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamanthaW

I have an answer for this! 

The person who originally posted added suspect links to the post after the fact to the post was removed as spam, so you no longer have access because it is no longer a public thread. 

Hope that clarifies! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

I have an answer for this! 

The person who originally posted added suspect links to the post after the fact to the post was removed as spam, so you no longer have access because it is no longer a public thread. 

Hope that clarifies! 

Thanks for the response. Mystery solved.

It's too bad, there was some important information in the thread. I was waiting for answer from one of the participants, he's very capable and very helpful, I'm sure he tried to the answer the question but that message is what he will see.

It's too bad that there is not a more surgical response than deleting everyone's input on a thread.

Thanks again.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements