cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling gear...

inkjunkie
Enthusiast

Wanting to sell some things. EBay...the fees...coupled with the fees from PayPal are a bit overboard. Besides Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist how do you folks go about selling unwanted/unneeded gear? Thanks in advance for any suggestions....

5 REPLIES 5

BurnUnit
Whiz

The Photography On The Net website seems to have a pretty active classified ad section, with separate "For Sale" and "Wanted" sections. Items tend to be accurately described, priced within reason and the gear seems to find a new home more often than not.

I just sold 3 EF-S lens on LetGo for good $$$

No fees.  Only local sales.  I take extremely good care of my stuff so I always get top dollar and have a excellent seller rating. 

CraigsList still works too. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10

~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8 ~CarePaks Are Worth It

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@inkjunkie wrote:

Wanting to sell some things. EBay...the fees...coupled with the fees from PayPal are a bit overboard. Besides Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist how do you folks go about selling unwanted/unneeded gear? Thanks in advance for any suggestions....

i recommend a dealer that specializes in selling used gear, like KEH.  They may not offer as much as you might get for a selling price on eBay, but it probably balances out not having to pay a fee.  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Have you checked out fredmiranda buy and sell?

Alecgt10
Apprentice

MOD NOTE: Link Removed per Forum Guidelines 

Announcements