Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: Introduce yourself!

Monica not sure if I have the right person. I would like the admin to change my username which is vitaminc396 as it is related to an old email I no onger have. Can it be change to Centofanti which is my last name?

Thanks,

Michae

Hi, Michae!

You can change your username and your account settings by clicking on the "My Settings" link at the top of the page. Once you get to the My Settings page, look under the "Personal" tab and then click on "Username" to change your username.

We hope this helps!

Occasional Contributor

under personal i see nithing that says username?

Hi again!

We're sorry for that confusion! We went ahead and changed your user name to "Centofanti" as requested. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much! It worked

Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much! It worked
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I'm new here and I can say that this is a very interesting community filled with people of the same interest. I love to be here!

New Contributor

Hi Guys,

I'm Priyadarshan from Sri Lanka. Bought my first 2nd hand DSLR for my youtube channel. I make tech, Computer videos and also Getting started with the basics. you can check my content here (www.youtube.com/pcguidelk)

My Gear is - Canon 650D + Kit Lens