cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for Canon Stores to deliver now?

dienhoasaigon
Apprentice

Hi guys! I have a question

I placed an order last week for a camcorder and it got stuck in the "finished inventory" for a few business days. Definitely hope they ship it soon, as I'm moving out in few more weeks.

I don't remember it took so long ago when I had lene or coding.

In fact, I ordered row 2 lenses from other sellers a few days later, and here they are.

Has anyone else had this issue recently? Normally, how long does it take for canon stores to deliver now in days?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, dienhoasaigon! If you have questions about an order you placed with Canon USA, our sales team will be glad to help you. They're available by phone weekdays and Saturdays (excluding holidays) at 1-800-385-2155. Be sure to have your order number ready when you call.

Hope this helps!

erikceo
Contributor

Speaking of your Canon Store, I was given some misinformation before a purchase, therefore purchasing the wrong item.  They will not follow their return/customer service policies and allow me to exchange it for the correct printer - this was the stores incorrect recommendation to begin with.  So anyway, I am done trying to chat with the store.  I want the Executive Level email that I would use to file a complaint against the Canon Store on please.

Thanks, 

Erik

Announcements