cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageFORMULA P-215 How To Include Page Numbers On All Pages

nicholasdario
Apprentice

Hi,

I am trying to add page numbers to all the my documents. Is there a way to create a stamp that uses a variable value similar to the Date/Time/User Name stamp?

If there is another way to add page numbers to all pages I am open to that as well, my main concern is printing PDFs that have no page numbers but many pages.

DateTimeUserStamp.pngIs there a way to create a custom stamp? Where are these stamp settings located? Is this stamp generated by the printer or on my computer prior to printing and if the latter is true can I create a stamp that reflects the current page number?

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Without knowing what you are printing to or what application you are printing from...

This is the best information I can priovide. 

A document scanner might have this functionality.

Business printers such as Image Runner, Konica Minolta Bizhub and Ricoh office printer have this feature.  

A consumer printer does not usually include this functionality.

It might be possible for you to buld a cutstom header or footer into a WORD or PDF document.  You have to research this.

I cannot be more specific based on the information you suppplied.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

numberjuan1
Apprentice

“CaptureOnTouch Lite Launcher” needs to be updated. I have a canon p-215

Announcements