cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Back My Scanner Back to Normal

Novice2023
Contributor

Hello - I never had this problem before ... about a week ago, I wanted to scan a multiple-page document.  Normally, it would come back and ask me if I wanted to continue with the Next Page.  Now, it appears to be on automatic, just scanning a single page then transferring me to the location of the scanned file in my Documents folders. I don't understand how this change even happened.  Can someone help me?  I saw I could run something as an Administrator on my computer under the Canon utility scan feature.  I think it's an "exe" command under the C: drive, but I'm uncertain if I select it that the result could be screwing up my computer or scanner, or even having scanned files deleted.  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If you are using Canon IJ Scan Utility maybe the settings got reset. 
IMG_1771.jpeg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

thanks, I see I need to modify selecting "Multiple Pages" under Save Settings, Data Format

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Novice2023!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon scanner model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements