Did you mean: 

Delete

gramof8
Contributor

Where do i delete a message on this message board please? Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9

SamanthaW

Hi Again!

You can delete a message or thread you created by selecting "Options" in the top right of the message, and selecting "Delete".

We hope this helps!

Thank you for the information about deleting!

Its not providing a delete option in my dropdown menu. Any other way to delete a topic?

Hi, TTrue!

Thanks for your contributions to the forum. While the forum's primary purpose is for Canon users to exchange ideas, it serves a secondary purpose of acting as a repository of information that Canon users can browse if they experience a problem or have a question. If someone else has already posted on that topic, new users could benefit from the information that was shared.

Because of this, we rarely delete a thread, especially if there are helpful replies beneath it. In the meantime, you can delete your own replies by clicking the "Options" dropdown menu on the right and selecting "Delete."

Glad we could help!

It is not showing the option to delete. Screenshot_20190201-115323_Chrome.jpg

As we mentioned, the delete option is for replies.  The lead post which starts a thread cannot be deleted by the user.

If you need any additional help, let us know!

TTrue
Contributor
Just a suggestion, maybe have the option for the original poster to turn off commenting once an answer is found. That would allow the topic to remain, but not bombard the topic with useless subthreads.

I recieved multiple emails off topic from that thread.

yup when serching for spcific topic i often find unrelated topic because answerd questions are not closed for further answers .if you do some thing about this it would be great help for people like us

Thank you

mywegmansconnect

rembo
Apprentice

Because of this, we rarely delete a thread, especially if there are helpful replies beneath it. In the meantime, you can delete your own replies by clicking the "Options" dropdown menu on the right and selecting "Delete."mywegmansconnect.club

Announcements